Clarification on advertising, the opinion of the director of the publication
The term advertising, as the name implies, means "a trait of what is made public". Every business enterprise needs to advertise its product so that it has a chance to be bought. Indeed, as a consumer, you can not want to buy a product without knowing its existence. This is particularly the case when the product does not represent an essential need. YLMiniGames video games may also need advertising. You could see some one day on online stores or in the search engines on the web or even perhaps in other publishers games, on which you are notified that there are ads.
What I do not like is the attacks on freedom and privacy. As I do not like it, I will not impose it on you in my games nor on my website. What I mean by "attacks on freedom" with respect to advertising (in the sense of making public) is the fact of not being able to choose not to see or hear advertising. For example, during an unsolicited interruption of your activity (eg playing a video game) in order to display advertising. Advertising is imposed on you. This is even more embarrassing that the interruption can last a long time. For this reason, YLMiniGames games will not display advertisements. Video games, only video games.
As for privacy breaches caused by advertising, I see several cases concerning the collection of data allowing the personalization of content, and thus also the targeted advertising, said more relevant.
- Recently, the collection and sharing of user data is subject to its consent, at least in the European Union. It has not always been the case and we are informed by the media that there have already been abuses. In addition, the consent forms are a great foil. They cause a considerable loss of time for the user.
- Not all alone in front of the screen, the content and the personalized announcements can inform the guests about the centers of interest, the musical tastes, the political opinions, etc. In addition, certain content or shopping consultations may result in advertisements or the highlighting of unwanted content.
For these reasons, I do not want to collect personal data to feed the targeted ads, or for anything else.
Publisher of the website and the YLMiniGames games and publication director
- Last name:
- First name:
- 892 ROUTE DU LAC 38690 LE GRAND LEMPS
- Email address:
- Phone number:
- +33 7 82 63 41 89
Contact me preferably by email in French, or in English.
www.ylminigames.com web host
- Phone number:
- +33 4 44 44 60 40
- 222-224 BOULEVARD GUSTAVE FLAUBERT 63000 CLERMONT-FERRAND
- Glidy Frog
- From Playin' at the Pond by Lily Pond Cliparts (http://clipart-library.com/clipart/793382.htm).
- The catched fly
- From housefly-house-fly-fly-insect-155460 by OpenClipart-Vectors (https://pixabay.com/vectors/housefly-house-fly-fly-insect-155460/). Pixabay license.
- AutomoBillyz white car
- Racing automobile by Openclipart on publicdomainvectors.org (https://publicdomainvectors.org/en/free-clipart/Racing-automobile/40463.html), in public domain.
- AutomoBillyz red car
- From Red car vector art by Openclipart on publicdomainvectors.org (https://publicdomainvectors.org/en/free-clipart/Red-car-vector-art/2579.html), in public domain.
- Bouncing Sliding Turtle
- Vector image of smiling turtle by Openclipart on publicdomainvectors.org (https://publicdomainvectors.org/en/free-clipart/Vector-image-of-smiling-turtle/14205.html), in public domain.
- The penguins
- Vector clip art of cute tux toy by Openclipart on publicdomainvectors.org (https://publicdomainvectors.org/en/free-clipart/Vector-clip-art-of-cute-tux-toy/34522.html), in public domain.
Visuals and names of the not yet available games are not definitive.